G.M. Collin was founded in France in 1957 by a dermatologist who pioneered the use of collagen pellicles and a renowned experienced aesthetician.
Over the years, the company has become known for using the latest technology to develop innovative skin care products. Since the early 1990s, G.M. Collin has been developed and manufactured by Dermo-Cosmetik Laboratories, a Montreal-based company that has adapted the products, enhancing its dermo-corrective capacity to suit the North American climate and way of life.